Fix you a plate
—A phrase used to describe a unit of measurement amongst African American communities at lunch or dinner. Usually covered with aluminum foil often seen at barbecues, fish fries, and family functions (see: reunion)
e.g. “Go head and fix you a plate before you go.” (via blackproverbs)
Gotta finish my artist trading cards. They’re gonna be so metal
vexypuff sorry for being such a downer. I didn’t know people actually read my text post…
How to make a cup of Swiss Miss....
- Jongup: First, you pour three packets in.
- Jongup: All we need to do is bring the milk, and add a little.
- Yongguk: Where's the milk?
- Jongup: It's outside.
- Yongguk: You've hot milk?
- Jongup: It's cold, but I'll ask them to heat it up.
- Jongup: Use some warm water.
- Yongguk: Why can't you use cold milk?
- Jongup: Maybe because the power won't melt.
There’s a part of me that hopes i die before next year. I don’t think i can do it.
Is it weird that I’m considering getting a service dog, my therapist mentioned that having a dog may be beneficial for me.
Idk it may be good for me because after this year im on my own and i know for sure that i will need some assistance in my daily life. I kinda feel that im just being a baby also. I haven’t had a serious episode in two months and hopefully that’ll continue and yes i do have other issues but i feel like my problem(s) are minuscule… but if i do go through with this i feel like im taking advantage of the system there are folks out there who need service animals for issues like seizures, hearing and sight etc…